Feb 10, 2010 8:26 AM /by binsar
Homer might not be smart, but he has some wise words to share. Here are my 10 favorite Homer’s quotes:
1. And how is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?
2. *reading a motivation book “Live your day as it is your last day” … *sobbing the whole day “I don’t want to die…”
3. Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true!
4. Marge, please. Old people don’t need companionship. They need to be isolated and studied so that it can be determined what nutrients they have that might be extracted for our personal use.
5. Trying is the first step towards failure.
6. Oh, everything’s too damned expensive these days. This Bible cost 15 bucks! And talk about a preachy book! Everybody’s a sinner! Except this guy.
7. Because sometimes the only way you can feel good about yourself is by making someone else look bad. And I’m tired of making other people feel good about themselves.
8. I’m not a bad guy! I work hard, and I love my kids. So why should I spend half my Sunday hearing about how I’m going to Hell?
9. I want to share something with you: The three little sentences that will get you through life. Number 1: Cover for me. Number 2: Oh, good idea, Boss! Number 3: It was like that when I got here.
10. You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is ‘never try’.
Viewed 10416 times by 2986 viewers